time

Saturday, November 6, 2010

~My First Step...~

November 5th, 2010...
Bismillahirahmanirrahim....

Hi there... I'm fhazRuL zaiNoR... I'm 21++ years old...
Hurm... I'm not really like writing (to have my own blog) before this...
But suddenly the feeling of wanting to write so badly urged me from the inside...
I posted a status in my fb then... Huuu... So now I got one...
I don't think I'll get the ideas to make a new post each day, but I'll try. 

The main purpose of me having this blog is because I want to share my stories with my family and close friends... Yeah, u know that sometimes facebook is not enough for me to share my stories...
So, hopefully with this new hobby, I can practic my English skills back (konon2)... Huhu...

And this is my very first post... plain, boring... hihihi

hey I'm a beginner lah!!!
pleaseee be fine with it ok... ;)

Ahaaa.. Here are special video for all of u...
"Hello Everybody- Al E.Gator Songs"


till then,
Nattasol fi waktul akhar...!!!
Daaaaaaaaaa...................


No comments:

Post a Comment